We create the best public relations strategy by answering the following critical questions.
1. Understanding the Clients Business Goals
* What would our client want to achieve?
* What would our client want Arex to do?
* Are our client's goals and PR targets appropriate?
* What does the PR target want to know about our client?
3. Establishing the Public Relations Goals
* What should our client accomplish?
* Why are these goals the most appropriate at the present time?
4. Determining the PR Target
* Who will be interested in our client's news?
* What assumptions are we making about our target audience?
5. Establishing the Most Effective PR Strategy
* What is the most effective PR strategy at this time?
* What should the client and Arex do at each stage of the PR campaign?
* What are the second or third PR strategies if something happens outside the scope of client's initial assumptions?
* Is the message clear?
* Can the PR target promptly and accurately receive information from us?
* Does the PR target appreciate the information?
7. Survey and Discussion after Actions
* Did the client and Arex achieve their goal?
* Was there anything that we could have done better?
* How can our client and Arex do better next time?
8. Further Planning For The Next Goal